Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care and must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health.
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieve the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Input customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system.
- Create prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders.
- Order prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department.
- Stock prescription medication.
- Promote pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Maintain a clean, and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School/GED.
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Proficient Typing Skills.
- Neat and Legible Penmanship.
- Organizational Skills.
- Prioritizing Skills.
- Basic Math Skills.
Apply on company website