Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What You'll be Doing:
- Working in various buildings.
- Writing down daily inventory problems and resolving them
- Conducting and reporting daily cart/trailer audit information
- Working the shipping windows
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory control processes and procedures
- Ability and willingness to work second shift in a 24/7 operation
- Must be available to work overtime as required during holidays and heavy peak times
- Ability and willingness to work in a temperature controlled environment
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office experience included Word and Excel
- Must have hi-lo experience, preferable.
Apply on company website