Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Accountable for leading a team to develop, improve and deploy business process support capabilities which include developing and implementing merchandising processes for larger priority initiatives and roll out of all processes relating to new capabilities, as well as partnering with the Mgr, Business Training Services to enable the successful execution of training that supports the processes.
What You'll be Doing:
- Communicate and develop the strategic vision, strategy and execution of new and enhanced processes to enable the merchandising organization.
- Communicate with leadership to create understanding of process strategies including their impacts on various parts of the organization; this requires an understanding of our corporate environment and a willingness to engage everyone on the potential impact of changes.
- Expose and support the innovation across the organization to maximize talent resources.
- Provide leadership within team to manage effectively, an open relationship across the team and leadership.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and direction to the Business Process Team to develop their individual skill set.
- Develop partnership with Merchandising Leadership to resolve conflict and teamwork issues within assigned teams to be sure they are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Implement business process improvements to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Ensure processes are reflective of need and improvements across the merchandising area.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree with process and/or training emphasis preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a manager of a business area, either in Planning, Merchandising, Inventory Mgt, Supply Chain or IT.
- Experience leading Agile development project teams and/or Agile certification preferred.
- Experience leading training projects and/or business process improvement.
- 3-5 years of process design and implementation.
- Track record of delivering high impact cross functional projects, preferred.
- Experience in internal and/or external consulting.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Superior process design skills, with an emphasis on business and Merchandising, including Planning and Inventory Mgt.
- Strong Leadership Skills; across and up-wards in the organization with a high proficiency in Excel; strong understanding of project management and project management processes.
- Proven track record forming partnerships and influencing effectively across all areas of the organization.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to manage a diverse portfolio of projects, quickly mediate between competing priorities, and work effectively with IT colleagues, contractors, and business management.
Apply on company website