Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position supports Merchandising Business Units to perform Item and Vendor setup, Pricing maintenance (regular and promotional), Sign Creation, Product and Vendor maintenance and overall Master Data Management accuracy.
What You'll be Doing:
- Item Set Up and Validation of item information.
- Cost maintenance.
- Item descriptions.
- Sign Copy.
- Complete product set up based on go live date as well as vendor and supply chain lead times.
- Maintains item master maintenance and link group maintenance.
- Data Synchronization.
- Customer Facing Data (CFD).
- Validation of CFD provided by Vendors.
- Maintenance of existing CFD product information.
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Marketing, ITS departments, Store Partners and Vendors to organize CFD product information.
- Resolves item information/image discrepancies with vendors.
- Ensures all product information is accurately reflected on the Website, meeting requirements.
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with Merchants, Vendors, IT and other areas regarding Item Master Data.
- Maintain vendor lists, contacts and relationships.
- Provides correct information and inputs for advertising and point of sale signage accuracy.
- Execution of Clerical price changes.
- Verify pricing accuracy for promotional vehicles.
- Responsible for execution of promotion & pricing processes (i.e Buyer Work Bench).
- Coordinates ordering, collecting and distributing samples and images for all cross functional needs.
- Maintains out dates and links groups based on clearance markdown schedule.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous merchandising or retail experience preferred.
- Project Management Skills.
- Attention to Detail & Timeline Management.
- Ability to gather and interpret data for various reports, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the retail industry; understanding of specific category product lines and core customer behavior.
- Results focused; uses performance targets and goals to drive own activities as well as help team succeed.
- Office computer skills; able to learn company systems and tools, preference for Microsoft application experience.
Apply on company website