Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Level 1 utility worker will be an employee who performs general duties at a basic skill level within the maintenance departments. Assisting mechanics, general cleaning, rebuilding parts, operating conveyor. Candidate must be willing to work holidays, weekends and willing to work modified works schedules as well as overtime.
What You'll be Doing:
- Operation of the conveyor
- Lockout/Tag out certification
- Perform conveyor sanitation and preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist mechanics as needed
- Must have good communication skills to work as a team
- Must follow proper safety guidelines
- Practices 200% safety accountability (self and others).
- Perform other duties as required under immediate supervision.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma/GED required
- Associates degree in a technical field or related field preferred
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- Must have computer skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-starter with problem solving skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal or written instructions
Apply on company website