Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The individual in this position works within our Fresh Assembly food manufacturing facility and is typically responsible for handling and packaging several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
What You'll be Doing:
- Handle and package several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility.
- Comply with our written HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Daily intensive sanitation.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to stay on task and meet production standards.• Detail oriented with
- Related food production experience a plus.
Apply on company website