As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position is responsible for taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the assigned area is finished.
· $$ 15.50/hr
Calling all night owls! Are you ready to make money for the holiday season? The join the Meijer family as an overnight stocking clerk at our Plainfield, IL location.
This position is responsible for taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the assigned area is finished.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: TRAINING PROVIDED
Great for students returning home for the holidays / supplemental income!
· Job Description
Click here for an overview of the position.
Join a community. Build a career.
We are searching for a new member of the Meijer family! Within the GM Night Stocking position, you will stock from either an l-cart or pallet to place the stock in the correct location on the shelf. You will play a vital role in keeping our store running smoothly and having a positive impact on the community we serve. If you're detail oriented and organized, come join us!
What will you be doing?
· You will stock shelves with a variety of products, including food.
· Pull back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas.
· Work with management to ensure correct areas are stocked in a timely fashion.
· Maintain a friendly demeanor with customers.
· Work night shifts.
What skills will you use?
· You have adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
· You are process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
· Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
· Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
· You have the ability to lift up to 50lb boxes.
· The ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
· The ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack is a plus.
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it's a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they're a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That's why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Why are we a good fit?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that's more than a paycheck and a career that plays an important role in your community.
Apply on company website