Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This role collaborates with Merchandising, Marketing, ITS, Store Partners and Vendors to define digital category and product standards, and then ensure content is received, delivered to, and maintained effectively and efficiently across Meijer digital properties.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for the overall digital category and product experience/end state in product/content strategy, standards, availability, quantity and quality for assigned categories across all digital channels, which also includes regulatory compliance, category experience and ‘digital shelf' - taxonomy, way-finding, search, product images, messaging, and attributes.
- Support enhanced product information, including product reviews, video content, etc.
- Responsible for the online product recommendations strategy within assigned categories.
- Collaborate with other key marketing areas to align product and commerce strategy with content strategy, planning and campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with the media team to optimize content for internal and external SEO/SEM.
- Lead relationships with vendors and 3rd parties related to e-commerce content and strategy.
- Work closely with Merch and Retail Operations to evolve online product assortment and availability rules for assigned categories.
- Work closely with Merchandise Operations to develop and improve processes related to product assortment on-boarding and maintenance.
- Use required internal tools (CFD/PEF/Tier Management/Search) to approve digital product content setup in the systems (images, messaging, etc), map products to the online taxonomy, optimize search results and category product sorting.
- Communicate with Vendors and internal teams to identify and resolve item information/image discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot by collaborating with Vendor, IT and other areas.
- Identify and communicate any optimizations, including process, technology approach, quality or other.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-4 years previous Merchandising, Retail or eCommerce experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Retail industry and Web Retailing / eCommerce.
- Understanding of specific category product lines and core customer purchase behavior, especially related to online/digital.
- Knowledge of the Retail industry and Web Retailing.
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Analytical skills, with basic reporting capabilities.
- Proactive and action oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with, and present to internal and external partners.
- Able to learn company systems, processes and tools, and identify opportunities to improve.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet production deadlines.
- Strong communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of intellectual property rights, compliance and enforcement.
Apply on company website