Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Works closely with key marketing, merchandising and operations leadership to develop the strategy, plans, processes, training and communication to enable the various applications of customer loyalty, personalization and customer engagement. Role is key to growing and evolving our mPerks Loyalty program, targeted personalized campaigns, working with key vendors and service provider to deliver relevant content, value and services. This includes working with our Analytics team to conduct analysis and form insights to grow acquisition, retention, house-hold sales growth, which result in profitable sales and more trips to our stores. Marketing campaign development will include methods of traditional and digital communications. Responsible for working closely with key partners in Operations, IT and Marketing to develop differentiated personalized experiences to make shopping easier, more engaging, that results in deeper customer loyalty and meaningful interactions with our store environment and Team Members.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for customer engagement & loyalty programs consistent with Meijer brand strategies.
- Develop the plans, design, approach, communication and measures of multiple targeted marketing programs across a variety of customer segments; this will include leadership through all program phases; including financial modeling, process creation, testing, piloting and scale-up.
- Work with marketing and merchandising leadership to improve the effectiveness of our mPerks personalized rewards program, to ensure maximum value and ROI is achieved.
- Engage with the Digital User Experience team to leverage the personalization tool investments to create seamless, differentiated and simplified shopping interactions for customers and team members through our store and digital shopping experiences.
- Develop internal and external communications, change management programs, training and education for new feature enhancements.
- Develop and prioritize programs for growing customer acquisition, house-hold sales growth and retention, leveraging our customer data and research insights.
- Identify consumer, market and technology trends to position Meijer as a leader in the marketplace.
- Assess competitive and market threats and provide through leadership toward innovation, methods and approaches to keep Meijer relevant to our customers.
- Support and prepare campaign financial budgets, cost projections, acquisition forecasts for marketing programs.
- Conduct marketing program analysis to effectively measure member engagement and generate insights for growing acquisition and incremental sales.
- Report the results by activity type, store, market and level of effectiveness through written or oral presentations.
- The ability to mentor and coach others relative to the effective use of Customer Engagement and Loyalty programs, tools and methods.
- Identify opportunities and challenges for market activity through discussions and analysis of data.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Master's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, specifically in Direct, Targeted, Digital, Loyalty, Personalization and various Customer Engagement programs CRM experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with teams and cross-functional partner relationships.
- Ability to help form strategic marketing campaigns and plans.
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing methods, systems.
- Strong presentation skills, comfort leading cross functional projects.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and methods.
- Identify areas for improved efficiencies and best practices.
- Strong business acumen.
- Able to help manage budgets and support fiscal planning processes.
- Innovative and thought contributor toward digital, loyalty and personalization.
- Able to operate independently without bypassing partner collaboration.
- Proven ability to lead key projects.
- Ability to present and interact effectively at all levels of leadership.
- Can lead within cross functional work teams and effectively represent the strategies, plans and road maps.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Tools.
- Proficient in math and analytic methods.
Apply on company website