Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The Client Account Manager is responsible for developing and servicing pharmaceutical partners. They will work with manufacturers and the various internal departments to ensure compliance to contractual commitments with the associated partners.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for supporting sales and customer service for contracted clients.
- Responsible for creating and developing client specific SOPs and training of operational staff.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a plan of action (POA) for all clients, which can include sales, marketing and operational support.
- Increase referrals and specialty drug prescriptions over Rx baseline established by client.
- Support proposal development for prospective clients, process flows and collaboration with finance team for approved pricing.
- Develop an account specific plan of action (POA) for implementing and managing clients.
- Work with the internal operations team to implement and monitor performance of the account POA.
- Establish quarterly business review meetings with all accounts to review the implementation plan and adherence to contractual obligations.
- Communicate and interact with pharma clients routinely via conference calls and through customer meetings.
- Develop policies and procedures consistent with client demands that can be supported through operations.
- Adherent to all industry compliance standards and HIPAA requirements.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred in the Healthcare arena.
- At least 2-3 years' high level retail chain experience working in a similar role in a healthcare services company or specialty pharmacy.
- Strong organizational skills and a thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office and Windows) are required.
- Ability to write routine reports, design forms, retrieve data, and the ability to speak effectively with management and staff.
- Personally motivated and aggressively goal-oriented focus.
- Strong analytical skills applicable to large-scale projects and presentations.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Ability to travel frequently and efficiently manage the cost of travel.
- Ability to perform additional work as assigned by the department supervisor
Apply on company website