Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The individual selected for this position will be responsible for assisting in the daily cutting of fresh beef, pork, and grind. The individual will also follow the production schedule to meet requirements for advertised fresh meat cuts. The Meijer Apprentice Meat Cutter program includes up to 12 months of supervised training to teach and enhance the skills necessary to become a meat cutter.
What You'll be Doing:
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in fresh meat deliveries.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
- This is a training position to become a Meat Cutter.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing
- Ability to understand and follow specific safety and sanitation procedures
- Experience in product presentation and packaging
- Experience using Computer Assisted Ordering applications
- Experience with inventory control procedures
Apply on company website