As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The Team Leader Trainee works alongside Team Leaders and Line Leaders in Training (LLIT) to learn new roles. This position learns how to perform all of the same duties/responsibilities as the Team Leader in the specified department (Grocery, Produce, Customer Service, Meat, etc.) but is not held accountable for the tasks. This position also learns how to mentor and coach all of the team members within his/her specified department.
What You'll be Doing:
- Learns how to provide exceptional, fast, and friendly customer service.
- Learns how to assist team members within the specified department with day-to-day tasks.
- Learns how to mentor, coach and discipline all team members within the specified department.
- Learns how to write schedules for team members within the specified department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
1- 2 years of related retail experience.
Apply on company website