Quality Assurance - Day Shift B
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
601 Sunrise Avenue
Additional Posting Locations
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
3-6 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of Education. Must be able to perform Physical requirement of position (walking, sitting standing, and lifting up to 35lbs).
1. Inspects out-going packages to assure 100% quality standards.
2. Responsible for sampling of 100% of Raw Materials used for production of products.
3. Conducts and reports weekly inspections of Pest Control standards and cleanliness.
4. Monthly inspections of Fire Extinguishers.
5. Conducts all New Employee training to ensure conformity to company standards with training to begin within the first 48 hours.
6. Inspect out-going transfers to assure 100% quality standards.
7. Responsible for packing and shipping special projects (Regional orders, Super Saturdays, TSFL Convention, etc.)
8. Ensure all quality standards and initiatives are followed by all MDC staff and governed by Federal and State guidelines.
9. Reports the findings of out-of-scope areas so that any necessary corrective actions can be taken by appropriate staff.
10. Other assigned duties.
Apply on company website