DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN Registered Nurse Float Pool
Full-Time, Days with rotating weekends.
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an RN Registered Nurse in our Float Pool.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
You have proven to be proficient as a registered nurse and are now looking for a new way to sharpen your skills. As part of our site RN Float Pool, you will be lending your knowledge and experience to ICU and Medical / Surgical departments within Medical City North Hills hospital. Meeting new colleagues, observing different techniques, and keeping your specialty skills in use will add to the upward momentum of your RN journey. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
• You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
• You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
• You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
• You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Associates (ADN) required
• Bachelor's (BSN) preferred, required within 24 months of hire
License / Certification:
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of TX or compact license (if compact, TX required within 30 days of hire)
• BLS and ACLS certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required upon hire
• Specialty certification preferred
• Two years hospital experience required • Previous PCU or ICU experience required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website