DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Cardiovascular Invasive Radiology Tech Medical City McKinney
Job Summary: The Cardiovascular Invasive Radiology Tech will provide direct care to adult and geriatric patients and will:
- Provide technical assistance for all diagnostic and interventional invasive cardiology procedures, which include supply, equipment operation, monitoring, imaging, use of medical devices
- Use hemodynamic & EKG monitoring, including interpretation of data. Scrub assist for all diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular procedures along with Interventional radiology procedures. This includes preparation of supplies and instruments, preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and manipulation of cardiac/interventional radiology catheters, guidewires, and devices.
- Documentation of procedures and patient information according to hospital policy.
- Injection of contrast median and medications from the sterile field as directed and supervised by the Physician.
- Assist to coordinate procedure schedule as assigned.
- May serve as lead tech with responsible to include daily orchestrating of cases, working with physician, and other department to maximize patient scheduling
- Assist with inventory control as directed by the Supervisor/Director Direct patient care in the CVI lab
- Associate Degree from an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology or Associate Degree in Radiological Technology preferred.
- RCIS Certification
- One year experience in Special Procedures &/or Cath lab preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BCLS
- Certification as RCIS or ARRT and Texas State License within 18 months of hire or transfer into the position.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website