DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Operating Room
Medical City Denton
Full Time with call
Eves shift with rotating weekends
$10,000 sign on bonus and $3,000 relocation for qualified candidates
Medical City Denton, a Magnet facility, is a 208 bed, full service, Level II trauma hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Medical City Denton, we feel that customer service is an important part of every person's job and strive to enhance community health through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse – RN – Operating Room – OR provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the patient
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
A supportive and collaborative work environment
Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
A competitive wage scale
Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
- Current licensure as an RN TX or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required
- One year recent experience in Operating Room preferred; one year of nursing experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing preferred. Enroll in BSN program within 6 months of hire and obtain BSN in 24 months
- Charge experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website