SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Radiology Assistant / Medical Front Office Assistant
Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974 Medical City Hospital, 876-bed tertiary care center, is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties.
Medical City is a very “special” ANCC Magnet medical center located in far North Dallas that is designed with the health and well-being of the entire family. Prevention of disease is our focus, but treatment, when necessary is by some of the most highly specialized physicians in the country. In fact, patients travel to Medical City from over 75 countries and from all over the United States for the sophisticated treatment offered by some of its 400+ in-house physician specialists….where they have access to the latest and most sophisticated technology. Over 95 different medical and surgical sub-specialists are housed within the “City”. Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission's highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Student Loan Repayment
The Radiology Front Office Assistant
- Stores, files, and retrieves images and reports for Outpatient Radiology.
- Responsible for image distribution with duties related to copying, mailing and delivery of images in a timely and organized manner.
- Responds to patients, physicians and their office staff by telephone and face to face to process requests for files and reports.
- Works closely with legal services and attorneys to handle subpoenas for images and reports.
- Acts as a liaison for staff, outside agencies, vendors, physicians, corporate/division staff and other departments within the facility. Processes or “arrives” patients upon admission.
- A minimum of two years of extensive filing or medical records experience in a medium to large acute care facility or clinic
- Radiology scheduling experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website