At Medcor, we're passionate about caring for our advocates as much as you are passionate about caring for your patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay, growth opportunities, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here are just some of the reasons our medical professionals say they value their jobs at Medcor:
- Time to engage with patients, to get the job done right the first time, and truly make a difference in the lives of patients.
- Support. You will be a part of a team with ongoing support from operations, technology, and clinical colleagues.
- Practicing Evidence-based Medicine, with standards and workflows in place to help make that practical.
- A business model that is transparent, free from conflicts of interest and not claims-driven. No quotas or referral pressures – we don't even bill insurance. That's good for you, the patient, the client, and us.
- Opportunity to build relationships and accomplish meaningful work that is appreciated.
Medcor is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work on a PRN basis in their employer based clinic setting in Richland/Hanford WA. The clinic performs Occupational Medicine. We are looking for Weekend coverage (Friday, Saturday or Sunday).
THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME JOB. IT IS PRN/COVERAGE
***Since this is on an as needed basis there are no guaranteed hours. If you have the availability to pick up an occasional shift we invite you to apply.***
The Registered Nurse will provide occupational health and wellness care, assist with workers' compensation cases and disability/accommodation nurse case management. This position seeks highly motivated, qualified, and skilled leaders from the medical industry to collaborate with medical providers and client's representatives from Human Resources and/or Health, Safety, and Environment Departments for injury/illness and job accommodation issues in order to facilitate resolution for early return to work. Employment with Medcor at this site will offer stability and set schedules in a comfortable and friendly environment. Successful candidates for this position should be patient-focused, independent, and reliable.
The position's responsibilities also include collaborative work with the medical and operational leadership at Medcor, local medical providers, client staff, with key contacts within the client's structure. The day-to-day role includes patient care, ongoing workers' compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program facilitation, and treatment plan monitoring. This position will work closely with outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Nurse
- Help lead a team that provides customer service to Medcor's client and employees
- Treat injuries and illnesses according to Medcor's Evidence Based Medicine protocols
- Administer screening and testing
- Participate in safety meetings & give recommendations for improvement
- Provide wellness education
- Chart and document using Next Gen EMR
- Have valid unrestricted Washington RN license
- Have current CPR/BLS, certs
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to go above and beyond to give excellent customer service
- Love people and giving them the best care humanly possible
It's a Plus if
- You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic environment
- You have ER, ICU or Occ Health experience (not mandatory)
- You are good with computers and some familiarity with EMR software
We don't just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
Apply on company website