Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You play an important role in the department, maintaining systems and performing tasks and activities that support our continuous improvement (CI) processes and culture. You help with data collection, ensure its accuracy, promote CI progress and keep track of the department KPI scorecards.
How you will contribute
- Provide training on CI tools and techniques. You will also help departments follow our established daily management system (DMS)
- Help teams collect data or extract it from the system to support CI activities and the DMS
- Facilitate root-cause analysis to address identified losses and departmental KPI scorecard gaps
- Establish new work standards to sustain improvement
- Train and qualify colleagues on CI tools and new work standards resulting from CI activities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- CI and high-performance work systems experience
- Strong facilitation and communication skills to support team discussions on CI activities
- Application of lean and/or TPM tools in a factory or operations environment
- Ability to manipulate and validate data in manual and automated systems
- Mastery of Excel and other data analytics tools
- Organized and disciplined to support and educate on the DMS process
- Logical and structured thinking to extract insights from data
More about this role
- Work alongside the PCM/Sales community to guide new lane creations through initiation to activation.
- Configure VAN lanes in SAP, check prerequisite readiness (master data, pricing, special SAP configuration).
- Coordinate VAN lane testing and set up lanes in test systems.
- Track and report lane activation progress, track exceptions, maintain exception approval repository.
- Participate as VAN SME in systems related or business related projects.
- Troubleshoot issues with live lanes affecting urgent upcoming shipments, raise incidents to support team, perform user acceptance testing for fixes.
- Work closely with Finance teams on VAN process and issue resolution.
- Guide Export teams in AMEA and MEU regarding VAN solution ways of working, hold end-user training sessions.
- Perform business Initiator training sessions.
- Maintain documentation to capture frequently asked questions and resolutions to regularly occurring issues.
- Maintain training and how-to documentation to capture latest changes in processes or solution.
What you need to know about this position:
- Global Supply Chain Principal (GSCP) model is a regional business model based on the centralized supply chain (CS&L, Procurement, Manufacturing, ISC, RDQ, and supporting functions) managed by GSCP.
- VAN SAP solution: VAN / Ambition project delivered SAP solution for automatic creation of SAP documents (sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, accounting documents) according to GSCP requirements. This solution currently serves 1100+ lanes for finished goods supply across AMEA and MEU.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Experience working with SAP Sales and Distribution module.
- Technical mindset, desire to learn how systems and solutions work, ability to propose enhancements.
- Strong communication skills to support team guidance and training, facilitate issue resolution forums.
- Ability to manipulate and validate data in manual and automated systems.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Logical and structured thinking to extract insights from data.
Job specific requirements:
Standard business hours.Relocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularProcess excellenceBusiness Capability
Apply on company website