Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Here you can have a real impact as you will provide actionable insights, answer critical business questions and unearth new growth opportunities through the use of advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques.
How you will contribute
- Provide data collation, story-telling and action-oriented recommendations.
- Be responsible for the stewardship, governance and continued growth of the Demand Spaces data foundation.
- Create and maintain intuitive, engaging dashboards (Excel, Tableau or other).
- Understand the consumer landscape through analysis of the consumer and market dynamics, the structure of the market (i.e. occasions & need states, product domains, retail dynamics etc.) and macroeconomic, culture and people and channel trends.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Strong marketing analytics and research skills and experience
- Advanced data integration and visualization skills
- Knowledge and application of forecasting methodologies
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
This role will be the key strategic partner to MENAP country-category teams and shall be responsible for driving growth and business results by embedding consumer-centric strategies and actions into the organization.
This role is also responsible for developing and leveraging consumer, shopper and market in-depth understanding into business implications and recommendations, with shared accountability for growth and delivery of business results.
This role reports into Biscuits Category Insights Lead - MENAP, shall be based in Casablanca, Morocco.
Education / Certifications:
- Min. Bachelor's Degree (Social Science, Business Administration, Marketing with a concentration on research, marketing, quantitative analysis); MBA/ Master's preferred.
- Languages: English, Local Languages (Arabic, French)
Job specific requirements:
- 5-6 years of working experience in Insights & Analytics (preferably FMCG Insights & Analytics)
- Cross-country experience demonstrated the ability to work across cultures, and in remote teams
- Experience in working at a strategic level, leveraging people knowledge to influence short and long term business decisions
- Able to partner well with marketing, sales and external agencies
- Able to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications
- Knowledge of and how to apply different types of strategic research ranging from A&U's, market mapping/structure methods, Segmentation, Product Testing, Brand positioning, Communications development, Packaging research etc.
- Able to analyze Ad Hoc & Continuous data sources (Nielsen retail measurement, Brand Health Trackers and consumer & shopper panels; assessment of data quality etc.)
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularDemand SpacesInsights
Apply on company website