Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over 100+ lbs., etc., occasional ladder use, while adhering to established safety expectations and processes
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm motions throughout the entire shift
- Unpacking Nabisco product consisting of 100 cases or more
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling U-Boat carts is preferred
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work that has included repetitive physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching, carrying, pushing and pulling)
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed)
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Have a personal email account and access to the internet (business internet/data expenses will be reimbursed up to $10/per month, unless documentation of higher expenses incurred is provided)
- Successful completion of a drug test, MVR check, and general background check
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type RegularField SalesSales
Apply on company website