Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride
You manage the media agenda in a particular geography.
How you will contribute
You will help execute the media strategy in your assigned area, business unit, country, or category. In partnership with the marketing team, you will implement a media plan and assess the effectiveness of that plan with a focus on return on investment. You will also build relationship with agencies. As a particularly advanced digital marketer, you will help drive our understanding and use of digital platforms in our marketing plans and be a source of learning and development for the wider marketing function.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Media, including media buying and analytics, experience ideally gained across the agency and industry
- Digital media ideally with exposure to eCommerce best practice
- Working with and influencing external partners, matrixed local, regional and global stakeholders
- Having a test-and-learn mentality, taking learning and scaling them broadly.
- Having a bias to action
- Process management: Well-executed brand initiatives and effective collaboration with the other critical functions in the organization is a must
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Purpose of Role
The Turkey Media Manager will provide thought leadership and expertise on how media fits within a connected marketing world and collaborate with brand, technology and data & analytics teams to bring our marketing plans and purpose to life.
The role of Turkey Media Manager is to lead Turkey media strategy and maximize the financial return of all media investments across our portfolio of brands. The Turkey Media lead position is based in Istanbul.
The individual must be a capable manager who is confident and experienced in leading agencies and internal resources.
The role will require collaboration with multiple functions in the organization like Marketing, Sales, eCommerce, Legal, Analytics and Insights, Finance and Procurement.
Job specific requirements:
- 7+ years' experience of leading cross-media strategy, investment and implementation (client or agency) rooted in deep understanding of consumer behaviors, data and media partner capabilities. FMCG sector experience is preferable.
- Deep Media Planning & Buying Expertise (TV, Digital, cross-media). Strong competency in modern media approaches, investment and strategy.
- Fluent and demonstrated capability to advance digital agenda
- Strong understanding of ROI to ensure we optimize cost, while accelerating effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self, internal teams and external agency partners
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.Relocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance each day, to put a smile on people's faces. We are the world's leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Oreo, Milka, Yubileynoye, Dirol and Halls.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularMediaMarketing
Apply on company website