Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Ensures effective deployment of MDLZ risk based Food Safety management program from design to execution covering, Internal Manufacturers, External Manufacturers, Suppliers and Trade Mark Licensing agreements
How you will contribute
- Support BU's operation to Global Quality Policies and capture operational feedback to help keep them up to date
- Deploy Food Safety programs in area of responsibility (BU/Category/Corporate)
- Ensure Risk Assessment is employed as the key decision making approach for Product, Process and Package Design Safety
- Risk-based Food Safety verification for Suppliers, internal/external plants and warehouses.
- Support effective management of operational Food Safety challenges at factories including disposition decision making based on risk assessment and advice on risk management interactions with authorities.
- Influence and partner with cross functional peers, effectively communicating how Food Safety supports our company values
- Implement a Food Safety culture across the organisation
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Proven track record of delivering risk based Food Safety Programs to drive commercial outcomes, ideally within FMCG environment
- Ability to influence Food Safety strategy providing operational observations and practical input that translates into significant business benefit
- Collaborator who can land the agenda through working effectively across functions, geographies, and with partners both internal and external
- A culture of restless curiosity and a continuous improvement mentality
- An internal network that allows for effective communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement
Responsible for Food Safety in China mainland, Taiwan, South Korea, supporting factories, R&D and implementation of HACCP Standard and policies related to Food Safety
- Support IM, EM and JV's. TML manufacturing Plants in China mainland, Taiwan, South Korea.
- Support R&D during development of new projects (Form L Approval, Microbiological Specification, Pathogen Monitoring for Pilot Plants, etc.)
- Perform HACCP Validations, validation of thermal processes, HACCP reanalysis.
- Support Corporate Quality in Food Safety subjects, including those related to External Manufacturers
- Manage SFSA (Supplier Food Safety Assessments) visits to potential suppliers/co-manufacturers to verify that key Food Safety and Microbiology programs are in place and validated. And, work with business partners to identify gaps and recommend corrective actions
- Be part of Food Safety Policies revisions (Extraneous Matters, HACCP Standard, Pathogen monitoring, Finished Product Testing, Illness and Diseases Communication, Allergens, Zoning, Water Microbiology
- Perform Food Safety Assessments and Trainings
- Support microbiological investigations when necessary
- Support Special Situations issues
- Involvement in Global Food Safety calls and schedule food safety topics in order to align internally between different regions
- Continuously improve micro & food safety related knowledge, skills and understanding of food microbiology, epidemiology and food hygiene matters. Continuously improve performance by upgrading skills and identifying/using skill-enhancing assignments, courses and training opportunities, as well as networking opportunities to ensure up-to-date knowledge
-Update FS trackers as and when requested.
- 10 years above experience in Quality or Food Safety in factory; implementation or management of FSSC22000
- Lead auditor for FSSC22000 v. 4
- Languages: English fluent
- Bachelor above in microbiology, food engineering or relevant fields is requiredRelocation Support Available? Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary We've been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China's 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularFood safetyProduct Quality, Safety and Compliance
Apply on company website