Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute transportation operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will work collaboratively with internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will be responsible for activities such as transport planning (load planning, route planning), track and trace, proof of delivery management, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, and third-party performance management.
How you will contribute
- Lead transportation related operational activities such as transport planning (load and route planning), track and trace, proof of delivery management, claims, freight billing and pay, pallet management, tender support, third-party performance management, etc.
- Monitor, verify, update, analyze and report on our company's transportation KPIs and introduce corrective actions to continuously improve our transportation operations
- Coordinate logistics service providers (LSPs) to ensure punctual, timely and in-full deliveries, in accordance to our standard operating procedures
- Participate and provide input into regular service provider performance reviews
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on shortages, delays, quality issues, and other losses while permanently analyzing the root causes of recurring problems
- Participate in project-related and ad hoc tasks in particular in connection with (CI) projects and tenders and capacity management
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in transportation and/or logistics and/or supply chain continuous improvement functions
- Sound analytical and presentation skills to detail and substantiate process deviations and identified opportunities
- A high degree of conceptual thinking to grasp the larger logistics picture and find solutions out of the box
- Being able to communicate effectively and considerately toward internal and external customers and suppliers
- Comprehensive understanding of business principles in combination with a high degree of initiative
- Knowledge of third-party logistics or logistics service provider operations
- Understanding of the cost and loss drivers connected to transportation and logistics processes
We're looking for candidates who:
- have initial experience in Logistics or Transportation
- speak fluent English - communicative level of Russian language would be a strong advantage
- are able to work under pressure and in changing environment
- have great attention to detail and planning skills
- express eagerness and desire to grow in a Logistics area
We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers fully covered by employer, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holidays, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, life insurance, contribution to education, supplementary pension fund, company parties and team events
- Selected positions: Company car, cell phone
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International environment and further career progression
- Constant virtual and F2F learning opportunities
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularTransportation, International Logistics & CustomsCustomer Service & Logistics
Apply on company website