Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.
How you will contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director)
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:Relocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary We've been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China's 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance
Apply on company website