Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
We are looking for an individual who will ensure that the site manufacturing & support activities operate without interruption, without any facilities shortages and/or any issues thereof. You will achieve 100% compliance to Local legal regulations, Quality, Health Safety & Environment management systems and standards. You are responsible for the management and maintenance of site facilities, buildings and equipment(s) (hardware & software).
Working at our iconic Cadbury Chocolate plant in Bournville.
The Senior Site Maintenance Manager will lead the maintenance teams in building up Preventative Maintenance strategies in cooperation with pillar members. The role will be key in project managing an exciting change journey in the plants automation processes, as well as implementing and renewing the Predictive Maintenance planning programme.
This role is a key leadership role in providing technical and methodological coaching, as well as fostering a strong equipment reliability culture.
How you will contribute
- Sit within the Bournville Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Plant Director
- Works cross functionally to develop and implement a strategic Facilities road-map and annual operating plan which is a competitive advantage to Mondelēz. Partner with internal & external stakeholders and service providers to define and meet Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Engagement goals. Establish a strong governance to review & control Operational performance and continuous Improvement plan to deliver against best in class both internally and externally.
- Lead and be accountable that Building Maintenance program, Facilities maintenance program capabilities, including maintenance repairs & overall operations are in place. Accountable to insure adherence to business continuity plan, manufacturing standards government regulations are understood by all employees/services providers at the site, regularly reviewed and monitored for effective implementation.
- Provide leadership, coaching to Facilities team towards implementation of IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma ways of working: delivering zero breakdowns via preventive/predictive maintenance strategies and technical mastery of maintenance and operation teams; PM (Progressive Maintenance) Pillar, and CBM (condition based monitoring), Visual controls & tools management., Lubrication management. & Calibration of equipment(s) etc.
- Role model Values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and builds skills capability across the Plant technical/engineering team to engage with latest modern practices. Have a clear people succession and resource plan, for the asset & technology population , identifying and implementing critical levers to attract, retain and develop critical talent
- Interface with key stakeholders internally and externally to develop and maintain effective relationships, align priorities in order to deliver the company objectives, and goals.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Food Production or Manufacturing industry
- Proven ability to coach and develop managers.
- Experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standards
- An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills
- Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment, PM (Progressive Maintenance) expertise, SAP PM module end user knowledge (or equivaelent), Technology & Engineering automation basics.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving.
More about this role
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularManufacturing supportManufacturing
Apply on company website