At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our Service Washington team in our growing PNW Service division
You're great at:Account Management
- Manage, implement and deliver per the agreed-upon growth KPI's.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving complex customer requirements for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of the account.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables.
- Lead client growth by identifying and pursuing expansion opportunities for new and existing clients while collaborating with other divisions.
- Renew and expand services within the assigned client base.
- Identify and acquire new strategic accounts to meet annual sales goals
- Assists Operations Manager in identifying and implementing tactics to attain team's and customer's goals.
- Assist in, or lead, the design, sale, and execution of Service Projects.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, and training of new staff.
- Provide feedback for use in the development of team members' performance goals and evaluations.
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and motivation to assigned staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies, standards, practices, and processes.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in all the responsibilities of an Account Manager.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred, knowledge of CRM a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, construction, management, business administration or related field required. This knowledge may be gained through 4 years of applicable work experience in construction or facilities management companies.
- Minimum five (5) years of customer account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex, major accounts, with a proven track-record of significant revenue growth, and overall account retention.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website