At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Energy Program Manager to join our team as a member of our growing Energy Colorado division.
You're great at:
- Sets audit objectives.
- Responsible for goals and quality of audit.
- Finalizes proposals that include scope of work, energy savings, and project margin goals.
- Manages complex projects and multiple clients at once.
- Negotiates with the owner on project changes.
- Coordinates resources to ensure proper staffing on projects.
- Establish goals for individual team members.
- Form and lead project teams.
- Make presentations to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Report on the financial status of projects to stakeholders.
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in all the responsibilities of a Building Energy Program Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Four (4) year college-level training in architecture, architectural engineering, engineering, mechanical/electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Eight (8) years of engineering, construction, real estate and/or facility services project management experience required.
- CEM, PE, LEED, CPM professional designations preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website