At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Product Management Specialist to join our team as a member of our growing Product Management division.
You're great at:
- Assist Product Manager to develop and maintain LOB portfolio product roadmaps.
- Assist Product Manager to define enhancements and features with LOB stakeholders.
- Assist Product Manager in product life cycle management (including modifications, upgrades, and maintenance) through end of life.
- Assist Product Manager to develop and maintain business cases.
- Produce well-written documentation including Product Requirement Documents (PRD), user acceptance test plans and training material.
- Create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and specifications.
- Assist Product Manager in project management activities and implementation.
- Assist Product Manager to facilitate product design and user focus sessions.
- Lead coordination and documentation of project activities including product introduction meetings, design review meetings, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead training sessions to ensure user and LOB success.
- Decompose high-level information into details, take low-level information and turn it into a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Lead development and implementation of process improvements to increase process automation and scalability in order to support a rapidly growing business.
- Schedule, lead and/or coordinate meetings as requested and ensure tracking and follow‐up of resulting action items.
- Work with Technology Partners to successfully deliver projects including user stories, functional specifications, and testing.
- Work with Product Manager to manage and follow-up on client requests.
- Deliver accurate, high quality and timely results in product administrative support.
- Contribute actively to LOB innovation by gathering internal and external client insight.
- Partner with LOBs, technology and enterprise organizations to enable cross-functional collaboration.
- Develop and maintain professional internal client relationships across departments and geographies.
- Communicates between technology teams and other McKinstry departments for positive outcomes.
- Serve as a steward of McKinstry technology solutions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Proven leadership abilities and program/project management experience required.
- Experience managing and configuring Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Service Lightning is ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including SharePoint and Project. PowerBI a plus.
- Previous experience in the A/E/C industry desired.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Previous experience in a technology work environment a plus.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies a plus.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly understand a specific LOB domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space.
- Curiosity and interest in technology solutions to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Facilitation skills a plus.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website