At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Property Manager to join our team as a member of our growing Emerald Initiative division.
You're great at:
- Build a property management team to serve McKinstry's growing portfolio in Spokane.
- Hands on work that encompasses:
- Tenant/occupant relations
- Lease administration
- Budgeting, CAM reconciliations, and financial reports/analysis
- Billing and collections
- Payment coding and processing
- Vendor management
- Coordination with edo team
- CMMS administration
- Project management
- Collaboration with asset managers around budgeting, project planning, etc.
- Hire, supervise, train, and develop team members.
- Represent McKinstry's real estate services in the Spokane market through property tours, events, and other means.
- Develop property operations standards and best practices.
- Define and implement process/procedures/tools/efficiency improvements.
- Participate in developing McKinstry's real estate services business.
- Negotiate and execute leases with qualified tenants for remaining space.
- Track non-qualified leads and keep them updated to maintain interest in target markets and to identify potential tenants for future development projects in the area.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 years' experience in the property management field required, 5 years' preferred (preferred experience in Spokane market).
- Experience with RFP/quoting, vendor due diligence and selection, management, and renewals required.
- Finance and accounting background/knowledge (understand billing/invoices, expense tracking; has budgeting and financial analysis experience) required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of building systems and infrastructure preferred.
- Professional association memberships in Spokane preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint required.
- Experience with Yardi, MRI, or other property management software preferred.
- Experience with any CMMS preferred.
- Experience managing people strongly preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website