Not just your typical workday…
Break away from workplace monotony. At Matrix, our passion is bringing healthcare to underserved populations, innovating new technologies and creating sustainable programs that change lives. When you have the power to make a difference in the health and well-being of others, every day is extraordinary.
We're headed to the future of healthcare, come join us!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an enterprise or solution architect in Azure cloud platform
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a lead developer or technical lead in Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, Microsoft Power Apps etc.
- Minimum one year of hands-on experience in Microsoft power automate for streamlining business processes
- Strong understanding of when to use out of the box features vs customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman etc.) and application security best practices (OWASP, NIST etc.)
- Hands on experience in cloud computing architecture, cloud application architecture/design patterns, integration patterns etc.
- Healthcare experience preferred
The Azure Enterprise Architect will provide enterprise application vision, architecture and design of solutions for cloud application transformation, migration and development at Matrix Medical Network. This individual will also be responsible for leading and modernizing software development and product delivery through rapid innovation, agile, cloud first, continuous integration and delivery.
- Develop an enterprise architecture vision and define the solutions that meet business and technology strategies
- Responsible for setting architecture and coding standards, guidelines and procedures for all business applications using industry standard best practices and Microsoft recommendations of building and maintaining applications in Azure platform
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of technology product standards, identification of design patterns, and the overall design of the business capabilities portfolio
- Creates conceptual, logical and physical architecture/design documentation as needed for all business initiatives; reviews and provides feedback to vendor architecture/design documents to make sure that proposed solution is aligned with enterprise strategy and framework while maintaining risk/compliance
- Perform fit gap analysis between business requirements and Azure solution capabilities
- Works with Application Development, Infrastructure and Information management team to prove the feasibility of designs and ensure that solutions are designed for optimal access and leverage existing technologies where possible, and to identify any system-wide impacts that may need to be addressed.
- Provides leadership in the creation of a mid/long-term business applications roadmap to address any current gaps and move the company towards a future state architecture that easily scales to support future business growth and innovation
- Participates in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support
- Provides development estimates and participates in project planning.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the business product capabilities
- Lead code reviews to ensure quality and appropriate standards/guidelines are followed; ensures performance of the application is in alignment with business expectations
- Provides technical leadership to cross functional and vendor teams as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Apply on company website