Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant, AdvisorsOverview
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction. We provide customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
By harnessing the power of our real-time, anonymized and aggregated transaction data, powerful software platforms and wealth of expertise, we empower customers to unlock a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls, distill actionable insights and make more data-driven decisions. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our services drive efficiency and value and enable our customers to solve business problems from end to end.
• Lead and deliver projects to clients (Primarily banks but also Governments and Merchants as required) on operations topics for cards issuing. Examples of these topics are listed below:
o Operations process optimization (chargebacks, settlements, reconciliation, dispute management, etc.)
o Customer complaints handling processes
o Scheme certification activities
o Regulatory and compliance standards
o GL Reconciliation
o Assessment of in house and third-party processing
o Authorization management
• Play a role as an operations expert working with a broad set of Mastercard customers as part of the Advisors consulting delivery team to spearhead consulting and implementation efforts
• Define impact of recommendation on the client's business and translate into detailed infrastructure requirements
• Assume overall project management responsibilities as required: identify project staffing needs, define, conduct, and review required analyses, manage timelines and profitability, etc.
• Take responsibility for creating final decks, integrating information from various sources, reviewing output to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
• Monitor project budget and take corrective action as required.
• Anticipate and manage project risk and ensure appropriate mitigation response is taken
• Act as advisor to and maintain ongoing relationships with client executives
• Play the role of a subject matter expert on all operations topics
• Leverage data and network to proactively identify and develop opportunities for Mastercard Advisors to provide advisory services
• Provide sales support as an operations and risk expert including proposal contribution
• Capture knowledge on latest trends and share best practices
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website