Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, SalesOverview:
Mastercard business in Indonesia is growing rapidly and further with potential expansive business model. As technology Payment Company, Mastercard is innovate to provide relevant seamless solutions with safety and security standard. Mastercard has placed investment to establish on-soil data center in Indonesia in conjunction to regulatory requirement and opening wider business in Indonesia. There are more than 20 customer in Indonesia and sales team is the key role to maintain and improve customer business and also as spearhead to apply new/mandatory initiatives to the customer. Senior analyst is a supportive function to ensure customer engagement is maintain in premium and quality manner.
• Supports team to deliver against business targets for MasterCard from new business and existing customers
• Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management
• Provides insight in the analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally also acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
All about you:
• Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Understands MasterCard's Sales Discipline Framework
• Expected to working at MasterCard facilities and on Customer business locations
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-
functional partners within the regions
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website