We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Planning, Strategy and ReportingOverview:
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment and is excited to collaborate across internal marketing and cross functional teams and external partners to generate impact. Part of the Research & Strategy team and reporting to the Vice President Strategy, Insights and Planning, the Sr. Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and planning of Marketing and Communications in North America -including the ability to support the advancement of the award winning Priceless campaign- and to the reporting and storytelling of performance and results.
Candidate must demonstrate superior business acumen, presentation and storytelling skills. In addition, candidate loves to work collaboratively and needs the ability to drive participation and engagement with marketing and communications cross functional teams, other internal stakeholders and external research agencies.
• Strategy: leverage primary and third-party sources -spending trends, internal data, competitive, audiences and generations reports, cultural trends, brand performance, etc… - to identify key trends and propose strategic opportunities for the brand and the business (e.g. new product offerings like the launch of industry-moving True Name card in 2020)
- As a critical process in the organization, drive alignment with cross functional teams (both internal in Marketing and Communications like B2C, B2B, Sponsorships, Communications; and external in the Product and Services organization, Sales) to identify needs and opportunities.
- Provide supporting evidence and insights towards the strategic approach in planning.
- Working together with the marketing teams, translate into and develop marketing and communications plans to deliver on the brand and business objectives.
- Ensure proper A&M budget and resources allocation as per the strategic priorities.
- Develop measurement frameworks and learning agendas to report on performance of key marketing & communications initiatives holistically: brand and business impact, understanding drivers behind results and connecting the dots to uncover insights and create a complete story.
- Storytelling: use visualization and storytelling techniques to socialize success, key learnings, conclusions, and implications if any to the brand and business strategy.
All About You:
• Ability to integrate intelligence sources and connect the dots to arrive at a conclusion / hypotheses / story / the solution.
• Ability to connect marketing performance results across channels and initiatives with brand, media, business and financial results to develop hypotheses around drivers of performance and implications for future plans and strategy.
• Consultative abilities, strong problem solving, analytical & quantitative skills.
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups, both internally and externally with research providers, media and creative agencies.
• Self-starter, driver, and advocate of the reporting and learning agenda.
• High energy individual, enthusiastic and passionate about building strong stories from data.
• Ability to display agility, resilience, and sense of urgency in fast-pace environment
• Strong data visualization, data packaging and storytelling skills.
• Advanced excel skills, PowerPoint skills, SPSS skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website