Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitlePre-Sales Engineer, Biometrics and AIOverview
Mastercard's Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. NuData and Brighterion are two companies that were acquired by Mastercard in 2018 and are part of the C&I Solutions organization.
NuData offers a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. NuData solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
Brighterion offers an advanced Artificial Intelligence platform that is powered by Smart Agents to eliminate the need for data scientists analyzing and preparing data for each model. The patented AI engine of Brighterion automatically discovers important features and associations, creates new fields and enriches the data. It automatically builds and tests millions of artificial intelligence and machine learning models in parallel.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy managing the product management and rollout of two new cutting edge capabilities across South Asia. The role also requires working in a technical capacity and driving business outcomes by being involved in sales as a subject matter expert. You will bring technical and industry experience to help our sales team win deals and be the subject matter expert for the Division.
• Product management of NuData and Brighterion capabilities for the Australasia region, working with the AP NuData and Brighterion Lead and the market C&I Lead.
• Work closely with the Sales teams to provide technical and subject matter expertise during the sales process including; delivering technical & sales presentations, assist the sales team with determining product fit, and work with prospective clients and the Mastercard Sales team to gather and understand technical requirements during the sales process and integration.
• Provide expertise to help complete sales presentations, RFIs, and RFPs.
• Work with the Nudata and Brighterion regional and global teams as the Australasia region representative - assist the relevant teams as a local liaison with the client including language support and regional onsite assistance during the new client implementation phase.
• Oversee local training of new customers and helping with generating and sharing best practices around the use of the platforms.
All About You
• Exposure to AI and web/mobile security using advanced behavioral biometrics and similar tools.
• Strong product management skills including customizing product, sales collateral and partnerships to drive revenues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Due to your technical background you will feel at ease demonstrating and presenting technical information to internal and external stakeholders at varying levels, including computer engineering, network engineering, project management, business, C-level both internally and externally.
• Influential and passionately focused on customer success, solving challenges and driving opportunities.
• Real world experience with SaaS based web/mobile risk or payment platforms.
• Ability to quickly adapt to a client situation to capitalize on an opportunity to drive a sale.
• Previous experience in the security, finance, or e-commerce industries
• Previous relationship management or technical business development experience
• Understanding of SaaS based technologies
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website