Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, NA Cyber & Intelligence Product ManagementOverview:
Mastercard develops and delivers world-class risk and security products and services for its customers across the globe. As part of the North America Services organization, the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team is focused on market management and commercialization of security and decision products that drive value and a better experience for issuers, merchants and consumers.
The candidate will serve as the market product management lead for a suite of solutions under our Decision Transaction Solutions (DTS) business. The candidate will lead a team with a focus on driving collaboration with internal partners, within the region and at the global level, to launch and expand use of Mastercard's industry-leading security and decision solutions. The candidate will be especially focused on ensuring the products they manage are successful through all phases of the lifecycle – launch, sell, deliver and run.
• Do you have a passion for security, innovation or digital payments?
• Do you love helping drive a business forward, creatively solving problems and connecting the dots to help deliver new and existing business opportunities?
• Do you want to lead a high-performing team, working to maximize their potential and role in shaping the future of payments security?
• Do you get excited by the challenge of working with diverse stakeholders in a constantly changing environment?
• Are you motivated to be a part of fast-paced, innovative organization that is helping customers create a better experience through new and differentiated solutions across the payments ecosystem?
The three primary areas of responsibility include: (1) Market Management, (2) Go-To-Market and (3) Team Leadership.
• Responsible for achievement of in-year and multi-year revenue targets.
• Serve as product ‘ambassador' by driving thought leadership agenda - articulating strategy, innovation roadmap and value proposition in industry, customer and internal forums.
• Capture market needs by leveraging data insights, voice of the customer and monitoring market conditions.
• Develop and maintain ongoing assessment of competitive landscape to inform sales strategy and future product roadmap.
• Provide deep analysis of trends and in-market existing conditions for current and new products.
• Develop next gen market strategy for security solutions and lead corresponding execution of product go-to-market plans.
• Work with regional product and sales teams on opportunities to uniquely package services for specific customer segments.
• Responsible for launching, expanding use and optimizing Mastercard's security and decision solutions across the North America region
• Work closely with sales teams to develop and manage pipeline for new and existing security and decision solutions.
• Enable sales teams with content and training required to execute product and market sales objectives.
• Serve as a security and decision solution expert and support advanced sales opportunities as-needed.
• Lead a high-performing team to maximize their potential
• Guide team members to success via a focus on prioritization, execution and communication
• Serve as the primary escalation point and decision maker for DTS solutions
All About You:
• Experience working with both large and emerging Financial Services, Technology, Service Providers, Processors, and/or digital platform partners
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Ability to forge strong relationships, including both executive and functional levels
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to drive alignment across a matrixed organization and teams
• Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding of payments technology and application of that knowledge to address customer/market needs
• Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans
• Self-starter, highly organized, collaboration-minded and results driven
• Ability to organize and motivate a team to help achieve their maximum potential
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Overnight travel required (20% - 30%)
• Bachelor's degree (advanced degree/MBA a plus)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website