We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleConsultant, Software Testing & Quality Assurance-1Overview
• Designs testing methodologies, tools, and standards based on best practices and performs software testing
• Leads complex initiatives and projects
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Develops and implements of enterprise QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies, and partners with other functions to establish testing requirements in their application development
• Provides information about budget, timeline, and participation for large, enterprise projects, and communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the quality assurance/quality control environment
• Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and speed to market
• Plays key role in replicating and resolving production issues with SME knowledge on one or more application.
• Identfies and implements complex automation efforts
All About You
• IT experience including requirements analysis, test planning, test execution and test validation
• Able to lead project test teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
• Mentors and educates their less experienced testers and developers
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website