Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsinis seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist. Join our well-established, full service otolaryngology department including fellowship trained surgeons. Call coverage is 1:6.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With over 700 physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as 11,000 employees in about 60 locations in Wisconsin.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance, stipend during training and/or competitive bonus
- 2 weeks CME, 4 weeks of vacation which increases with years of service
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan, plus matching 401(k) Plan
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
Marshfield Clinic campus is located in the city of Marshfield, a welcoming community of 25,000 in central Wisconsin. Recently named by Forbes magazine as one of the top ten small cities to raise a family, Marshfield is a great place to practice medicine and live. The city is located in the heart of the state's winter and summer recreational areas and boasts fine primary and secondary educational facilities. A sizable professional population creates an active cultural life and contributes to our excellent school system. No long daily commute and the outskirts of town are a mere five-minute drive from the Clinic complex. This special living environment is enhanced by a practice opportunity that can offer you professional excellence and strong economic stability.
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist. Join our well-established, full service...
Apply on company website