Marshfield Medical Centerin Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with Pediatric Fellowship or Pediatric interest for our flagship hospital & clinic. Join our well-established, full service otolaryngology department including fellowship trained surgeons. Call coverage is 1:6.
- More than 30 pediatric specialties
- Pediatric cancer care
- Pediatric & neonatal intensive care units
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Pediatric trauma and injury prevention
- Marshfield Childrens Hospital
Marshfield Childrens Hospital
Our 56-bed Childrens Hospital is Central Wisconsins only accredited pediatric hospital, and one of only four in Wisconsin. It is equipped with the latest technology, more than 30 pediatric specialties and board-certified pediatric hospitalists, instensivists, and neonatologists. Certified child life specialists ensure children receive the emotional support they may need to cope with their treatment during their hospital stay.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
With700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well asover 9,000employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practicesand quality care.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance, stipend during training and/or competitive bonus
- 2 weeks CME, 4 weeks vacation which increases with years of service
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan, plus matching 401(k) Plan
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with Pediatric Fellowship or Pediatric i...
Apply on company website