Marshfield Clinic Eau Claire Centerin Wisconsinis seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join its established practice. ASC and advanced imaging on site, in-office fluoroscopy and ultrasound, and nearby inpatient facility. The department includes colleagues in General, and Fellowship-trained Sports, Hand, and Joint Specialists, along with a nonoperative Sports Medicine partner facile with ultrasound examination and injections. Callis 1:6.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- 4 weeksvacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Fully funded relocation
Eau Claire is located in western Wisconsin and is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, as well as excellent public and private K-12 schools. Recreation for all seasons is close by and includes boating, fishing, golf, hiking and nature trails, bicycle trails, as well as snowmobile, cross-country ski and snowshoe areas. Just 75 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul along the I-94 corridor, Eau Claire offers convenient access to the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
Marshfield Clinic – Eau Claire Center in Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join its est...
Apply on company website