MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. The Shopper I is a part-time, non-exempt role that will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider. This role will focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at a grocery or convenience retail store.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Assist in improving operations by contributing ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- Perform the tasks efficiently and effectively
- Provide a critical service to the community by participating in the grocery supply chain
- Represents Client and MarketSource in a professional manner at all times
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Demonstrated record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail position
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets
- Be eligible to work in the United States
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Be thorough and accurate in conducting all assigned tasks
- Be on time and remain reachable
- Have flexible availability which includes nights and weekends
- Be concise and clear in your communication
- Possess strong attention to detail skills
- Be engaging and possess a positive, self-starter personality
- Be a proven self-starter
Additional Job Requirements:
- Meet physical demands of grocery retail work
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49lbs and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website