Sales Support Representative
MarketSource is currently partnered with a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry and is searching for a Sales Support Representative. The Sales Support Representative supports the sales team and its clients. The SSR will be focused on developing personal relationships with the outside client coverage reps and client contacts. The SSR position requires you to develop professional relationships and provide sales support via phone and email based communication in a professional and articulate manner.
SSR Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between account managers, clients and resellers.
- Create, update and maintain various databases, internal and external reports.
- Provide product pricing, comparison reports, conversion charts, marketing materials, etc.
- Recognize and resolve account issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop a general knowledge of client products.
- Process promotional rebates via credit memos and/or demand generation payments.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated aptitude for understanding account management.
- Ability to assist in problem solving and taking initiative in identifying corrective actions.
- Ability to interact well with individuals from many cross-functional teams.
Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Attention to details.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- Excellent professional sales skills: professional, polite and articulate.
- Flawless execution of all channel supplies program initiatives, objectives and assignments within requested timeframes.
- Ensures each assigned Reseller that has PA is proactive in maintaining the requirements.
- Consistently meet commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- 2-3 years phone-based sales support and/or customer service experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
MarketSource offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity and comprehensive benefits for full time employees, including medical, dental and vision.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website