MarketSource is currently searching for a full-time Sales Lead to work at Target Tech. This position is designed to increase sales and revenue within the wireless ecosystem: electronics, mobile phones, accessories and digital service.
As a full-time Sales Lead you will be responsible for proactively approaching customers within Target and assisting in various wireless products and accessory sales while providing extraordinary customer service.
• Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within Target Mobile retail locations on various wireless products, accessories and services to customers
• Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
• Growing the Target Mobile's wireless division sales performance and other key metrics through sales, training and marketing promotions
• Developing and managing in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
• Implementing and managing wireless sales events in retail locations
• Creating product and brand awareness for various wireless products
• Communicating competitive knowledge and advantages of various wireless carriers products and services
• Effectively communicating various wireless carriers plans, features, products and services to customers
• Creating first-rate customer experiences
• Supporting select retail outlets in assigned geographical territory
Training and Coaching:
• Providing customer service consultation within retail locations
• Coaching for content and skill improvement to the retail store management and sales associates
• Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement
• Maintaining sound knowledge of multiple carriers wireless products and services
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
• Reviewing new product and service offerings from Target Mobile
• Establishing and managing critical relationships within Target Mobile
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
• Serving as a point of escalation for questions or issues including individual customer issues
• Ensuring proper merchandising at locations, including product placement, maintenance, and brand compliance
• Increasing visibility of wireless carriers products and services
• Restocking merchandise as needed and allowed
• Flexible work schedules and opportunity to obtain additional hours
• Competitive pay
• Continuous on-line and in-store training
• Advancement opportunities
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility to work weekends
• Must pass a Motor Vehicle Check for positions that travel to multiple locations daily
• Ability to take complex technology to simplified consumer value propositionMarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website