MANAGER - OPERATIONS
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic environment, which fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Operations Manager is an exempt position responsible for managing and leading all day-to-day operations functions for our client's retail program. This position will be responsible for all program systems, metrics, and technology and maintaining a positive client relationship in the arena of operations and field execution. He/she will be the champion for all process improvements and technology related to the client's evolving needs. The successful candidate requires a strong background in field operations and process development, asset management and financial acumen to support reporting functions as this team produces client facing and internal use reports to manage the business on behalf of the customer.
This position requires a combination of sales, operations, asset protection, program communications, technology, finance and management experience for large-scale programs and teams.
• Responsible and provides oversight for the following program functions: Field Operations, Asset Management, Event Planning, Support team, Program Communications, Invoice & Commission preparation and Operations-related Reporting.
• Ensures development of process improvements for program execution and minimize program financial risks.
• Works with our client, MarketSource field teams, and MarketSource internal functions to identify the business needs for the program.
• Engages with our client's vendors to develop the best possible strategies to launch and execute field initiatives
• Responsible for spearheading continuous improvement throughout the program.
• Serves as the client's day-to-day contact for their operations-related business unit
• Provides client with proactive recommendations for program improvements
• Ensures alignment of client directives and Operations execution
• Champions and ensures development of new systems and technology to meet the evolving program needs
• Provides invoicing and commission reporting and analytics support
• Reviews all client communications
• Help create program roll-out and launch communications
• Creates internal communications for MarketSource
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
• Develops and cultivates client relationships
• Motivates staff to deliver consistent high-level performance and accountability
• Minimizes program turnover
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years senior leadership experience managing multiple level of employees (i.e. leading managers)
• 3-5+ years experience in retail management (big box retail, preferred)
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Solid background in Microsoft Office products specifically related to Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive and positive can-do attitude
• Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Proven and demonstrated experience with strong relationship building skills
• Demonstrated operational knowledge with a focus on process centric methodologies (Six Sigma green belt a plus)
• Exceptional verbal and written communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Strong business & financial acumen and judgment
• Program and project management experience
• National field travel, approximately 30% travel (often with short notice) with some overnight travel and/or airline travel required
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website