MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
MarketSource is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team.
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource, Inc. is currently searching for an Operations Coordinator to partner with our client's retail program. The position requires a combination of administrative and operations project coordination experience. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible helping the Program Management Team and our client handle all day to day assignments dealing with their field sales based retail program.
• Perform day to day administrative tasks associated with supporting operations management team and Client
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with operations management team as well as MarketSource field teams
• Ability to become proficient in the use of client reporting tools to enable the production of standardized and ad hoc reporting needed by account management team
• Standard weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
• Daily auditing of reports submitted by field team
• Data integrity maintenance
• A core competency of relationship building and cross teaming skills
• 2 years minimum experience in successful support roles
• Ability to meet deadlines with little supervision (Self-starter)
• Expert with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of business systems, business processes, and client expectations.
• Proactive, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude.
• Working knowledge with the Internet and web based data collection and reporting
• Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website