Nintendo Holiday Ambassador
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Nintendo is home to world-renowned characters, timeless games, and record-breaking systems, but we're missing one thing … you! Come be a part of Nintendo's Holiday Ambassador Program! The ideal candidate will have a background in merchandising, product education, product demonstration, and customer service while serving as a part-time, seasonal Nintendo Brand Ambassador for retail locations. A passion for video games and the smiles they deliver to everyone is part of our DNA, so knowledge of Nintendo, its products, and the gaming industry is ideal. If you'd love to be part of this adventure, we want to hear from you!
- Provides merchandising service, product education, and customer service to retail stores
- Serves as a knowledgeable Nintendo brand ambassador
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
- Completes store calls to restock product from store inventory to shelves
- Utilizes selling techniques and knowledge of Nintendo products to aid customers with purchasing decisions
- Strong ability to effectively and professionally communicate and interact with consumers, co-workers, Nintendo leadership, store management, and other stakeholders.
- Provides education to consumers and store personnel during store calls
- Provides real-time information from assigned stores via surveys from the field
- Ability to create and effectively manage a daily work and travel schedule
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- One to three years of related retail experience
- Strong merchandising skills
- Possess basic math skills
- Accurate counting skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office; i.e., Excel, Outlook
- Familiarity with Nintendo products or ability to quickly become familiar with products
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Frequent and transparent communication with Nintendo leadership and others
- Effective communication skills including presentation and public speaking skills
- This position requires, upon offer, that a pre-employment drug screen be completed due to the safety-sensitive nature of the job and/or work environment
- Due to the safety-sensitive nature of the job and/or work environment this position requires that individuals associated with this program are fully vaccinated against COVID 19.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy loads (up to 30 pounds)
- Valid driver license
- Driving record that satisfactorily meets requirements and standards
- Own personal, reliable transportation and provide proof of valid insurance
- Local travel within territory (approximately 100 miles per week)
- Must have a smart phone
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate levels of stress
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website