MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource, Inc. is currently seeking an Associate Engagement Manager (AEM) to represent our client in delivering advanced Cyber Security, Voice Collaboration and/or Network Collocation solutions for businesses. This client is a global Service Provider that provides voice, video, data, and Internet telecommunications and professional services to businesses, consumers, and government agencies.
The AEM will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert on specific solutions and promoting them within the client's sales organization. The AEM will identify, develop, and maintain strategic relationships within our client's business sales force. The focus of the AEM will be to network with and educate our client's sales force on these defined solutions to generate sales opportunities to propose, contract and order.
Purpose of Role:
- Use omnichannel sales approach (phone, email, chat, social media, etc…) to engage with client sellers and generate qualified sales opportunities to sell
- Present offer(s) to an audience to detail products and highlight solution value propositions
- Work collaboratively with client's core account teams to drive leads and sell the resulting opportunities
The role entails directly communicating with client and their end user customers, presenting products and solutions to sell, contract, and fulfill
A wide degree of creativity and latitude will be necessary to adapt and conform within the progressively evolving telecommunications/data communications industry to provide high value support, while promoting and selling newer offers/solutions
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Consistently attain or exceed monthly metrics
- Maintain a database of opportunities for funnel and forecast reporting
- Outbound calling and business development to generate new leads and close opportunities
- Conduct discovery sessions and extrapolate pertinent information to formulate the best available solution for the customer's needs
- Effectively utilize support resources and processes to design and present solutions to customers
- Work within the client's systems and processes to configure, quote, and propose solutions
- Present solutions and designs via phone or web-conference to customers as needed
- Close, contract, and fulfill orders via client systems and processes
- Ensure all activity and order related information is entered into CRM promptly and accurately
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong work ethic, aptitude to learn and excellent communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude with desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven, technology sales environment
- Able to demonstrate consultative sales skills, problem solving ability, and capacity to be responsive
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of data communications and/or the network services marketplace
- Experience using Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Desire to grow into a technology-based sales organization
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website