MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
Our Alpharetta, GA based HR team is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join and assist with a variety of responsibilities across the talent management process. This person will work as a trusted HR partner for stakeholders in our fast paced and growing business and be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Build a consultative relationship with leadership and establish credibility with all levels of management to enable successful implementation of the people/HR agenda
- Work with the HRBP on the cyclical performance development process; facilitation of group sessions to moderate and guide the discussions to ensure fair and balanced outcomes for performance reviews, talent assessment and promotions
- Participate in program implementation process; job description creation and compensation analysis
- Support employee engagement activities and initiatives for designated stakeholder group, focusing on delivering an excellent employee experience
- Advise management team on employment laws and company policies; will advise leaders on how to use process and policy to manage risk and find the optimal solutions for the business
- Create and facilitate presentations on a variety of HR topics to ensure the stakeholders are in adherence with company policies, procedures, and programs
- Provide creative resolution for employee relations issues, with a focus on retention of high performers and make recommendations on how best to manage attrition appropriately, with a high-touch approach in engaging with the stakeholder group
- Management of complex employee relations cases end to end; relating to performance/conduct issues, absence, terminations etc.
- Build and improve manager capability through coaching and contribute to wider people and L&D initiatives
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Deliver project work aligned to the objectives of the business
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
- Significant and progressive experience working within a Human Resources function within a fast-paced organization
- Strong knowledge of employment law and its practical application
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including performance management, employee relations, organizational development, diversity & inclusion and compensation
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of talent management
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client management/stakeholder management and business literacy skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Possess a customer service vision and a commitment to integrity and responsiveness.
- Possess a collaborative and team player mentality.
- Strong interest in providing HR process improvements.
- Background and knowledge of California employment law preferred
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required
PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- 3 -5 years HR experience in human resources generalist functions: employee relations, performance management, policy implementation & interpretation, compensation, training, employment law.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Prior experience with multi-location/state HR support preferred.
Our goal is to unleash potential together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn't just encouraged—it's expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
If you are a passionate Human Resources Generalist looking to work in a fun and rewarding position, please apply today! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website