Hershey's Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Hey, who couldn't use a little more sweetness at work? What other retail job can offer you to become a “Smile Maker” and a “Moment Maker” with some of America's most-beloved candy? You can be part of this vibrant workplace as a member of HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD location in the heart of New York City - Times Square. The Hershey's Retail Sales Associate, a non-exempt role, is responsible for providing a memorable customer experience within a high-energy retail location. Imagine the possibilities…smooshy double chocolatey s'mores, the edible art of a HERSHEY'S milkshakes, a 1-pound customizable REESE'S, frosty JOLLY RANCHER slushes with you as the guide! You will be responsible for helping customers explore the world of HERSHEY'S chocolate and candy as the first point of contact. You will actively engage customers in all that HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD has to offer, inviting them into a world of sweetness, goodness, happiness, surprise, delight, and discovery. Join us as a “Hershey Hero, a Smile Creator, and Moment Maker.”
This is a part-time position designed to create a positive customer experience that reflects the fun brand image of The Hershey Company and its products. This is for HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD – Times Square.
· Drives customer satisfaction, communicating information in a manner that is friendly, and fun. Make suggestions and recommendations regarding HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD products and café services
· Create customer awareness of in-store promotions, and personalized products and services
· Have fun creating first-class customer experiences
· Attending or completing requested training, shift staff meetings and conference calls
· Reviews of new product and service offerings
· Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all customers, guests, and employees with respect Maintain store standards that support the visual presentation direction and enhance the customer shopping experience; recover and replenish the store as needed
· Appreciation for The Hershey Company's unique partnership, which includes entrepreneurial attitude, history, and passion for its products
· Maintain a professional personnel appearance complying uniform expectations
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
· Minimum 1 year retail/food service/hospitality experience
· Previous flagship and/or high-volume retail experience preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
· One and honest communication skills
· Engaging personality (Smile Maker)
· Ability to work a fully flexible retail schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require nights, weekends, and holidays
· Proven self-starter
Additional Job Requirements:
· Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing, and moving items
· Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
· Performs additional job duties as assigned
· Ability to lift to 20 pounds independentlyMarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website