Part-Time Product Specialist – Smart Home Enthusiast
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You love Smart Home technology, we love Smart Home technology, let's get together. MarketSource has partnered with Best Buy to bring the latest Smart Home technology products to its customers. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for the latest technology while creating a positive experience helping customers meet their individual needs.
The Product Specialist is a non-exempt role responsible for providing a high-level customer obsessed experience within assigned Best Buy retail locations. The Product Specialist is a responsible for product demonstration and sales of Smart Home products, how they work together and how they can make the life easier. The Product Specialist will actively engage customers in a sales capacity in an effort to drive sales within the location. The Product Specialist is responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive working relationship within the retail location.
This is a part-time position designed to increase sales and relevance of Smart Home products and services through direct selling to customers within Best Buy retail locations.
- Deliver a great customer buying experience
- Increase Smart Home sales and awareness
- Educate Best Buy Blue Shirts as a cross-selling role model
- Proven track record of sales success
- Remind customers of purchasing, installation, and financing options (networking, credit, Greek Squad)
- Ability to demonstrate selling skills and product storytelling focused on the customer
- Ensure proper merchandising at locations, assist store the store creating issues tickets, inventory awareness, proper product placement, demo maintenance, and brand compliance
- Accept personal accountability to work independently gaining specific product knowledge, and becoming a subject matter expert
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate, or GED equivalate.
- 2+ years of CE retail sales or retail management experience
- Smart Home experience a plus
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Reliable, willing to work assigned schedules, accept coaching, and continue to acquire product knowledge beyond initial training.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website